Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Paint With Me In Spain

Lady In Red
18x30"

The last time I taught a course in Spain, we went to the local fair and saw many girls and young women parading around in traditional flamenco dresses. It was wonderful to witness the event and a great opportunity to photograph potential painting subjects.
I am returning to Spain this coming May 16-24 to teach watercolor. Please join me in this excursion. There are just a couple of spots left. All levels are welcome. I will gently guide you into discovering your artistic talent. We will be painting not only flamenco dancers, but the surrounding countryside. I will show you how to paint en plein air using not only a brush but pen and ink. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to paint Andalucia and live the ideal artist life. Hilary and Mike Powell are the perfect hosts. You will enjoy every moment of it and I hope some of you can join me. 
For more information, please visit Flavour of Spain by clicking here or contact Cindy Horton at Travel Concepts at 1. 800.661.7176 


6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Leslie, that sounds wonderful. I hope your groups fills up really fast. I look forward to seeing your blog about it later.

hmuxo said...

Wow...what a dream trip...Spain is where I long to visit.. My Dad's family lived near Gerona.
The best of luck with the workshop. It sounds wonderful!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Carol, it does sound wonderful. I am looking forward to warm sunshine at this moment.

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Hilda, you should join me and stay on just to visit your father's family. It is definitely a dream trip.

Laura Leeder said...

Have a fantastic trip Leslie!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Laura, I most certainly will!

Related Posts with Thumbnails